Monday, September 25, 2006

Texas Coast - Rockport



What a great place to paint! Nine artists allowed me to drag them all over town for a FULL day workshop this past Saturday. And we were all beat up pretty well by the MAJOR wind there in Rockport. Everyone's equipment held up admirably, and we put in a FULL DAY, starting at sunrise, ending at sunset.
I did this little painting before I left...I stayed at my friend's house while they traveled. I had asked if I could do anything for them while they were out and they jokingly told me to trim the bushes and paint the bedroom....I opted for the painting, of course....this is the bedroom....from the outside and at a distance.
I will teach three other one day workshops this Fall. Oct 21, Nov 18, Dec 16...come paint with us!
see details at http://www.v-vaughan.com

No comments: