Saturday, February 07, 2015

He Said, She Said

"He Said, She Said"        oil on linen         for SEWE

The Southeastern Wildlife Exposition is next Friday-Sunday, Feb. 13-15, in Charleston, SC. It is one of my biggest and favorite shows of the year. I have many friends at this show, and there is AMAZING ARTWORK there!
I have planned this painting for a while...Put it up on facebook last night, and let my BFF's give it a title...There were some FUN suggestions, but Peggy Yandell, an artist friend of mine from Texas came up with this one!@ I love it! Go see Peggy's work! She was a long time teacher, like me, and now is a full time artist! 
Have you friended me on facebook?
****
UPCOMING WORKSHOP
Plein Air Sketching,Sky, and Shrimpboats: Capturing Impressions Quickly
Rockport, Texas, February 28, 2015
ONE DAY, ALL DAY
$70 for members and Art Educators; $90 for non-members
For info click here

2 comments:

Peggy Yandell said...

Thanks Virginia! Glad you liked the title. Love this painting!

Unknown said...

I am very happy to see this painting.