Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Jazz and Desi

Jazz and Desi - Looking for Monica"
A watercolor gift for my sweet Wickenburg pal in AZ.
LOVE BEING HERE, Monica!!!

I have a crazy travel schedule this week.
From Texas to Wickenburg, to Prescott to Phoenix to Omaha to David City, Nebraska back to Omaha and then Phoenix and then Prescott and then home to Texas again....all in seven days!
Yes! I will see you somewhere!

****
UPCOMING FOR V....


Phippen Museum Western Art Show___Prescott, AZ___May 23-25


Ballad of the Farm: Then. Now. Tomorrow__OPENING__David City, NE__May 23

This event is a VERY SPECIAL exhibit, that I have put my heart into since October, 2014. I will have a month of TARGETED blog posts about this topic, and "unveil" my special painting very soon. Visit Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art for more, and PLEASE follow my journey...soon!

No comments: