Thursday, July 16, 2015

Colorado Cliff Moonlight

Colorado Cliff Moonlight__7x5 oil study

As I get ready for this great FULL MOON WORKSHOP, I have a couple of other 
"news items", below. There are two spots left for the workshop if you contact me fast!...It will be a small group, so we will do intensive study in the most beautiful location on earth! (these are great trout fishing waters, so bring a fishing buddy!)

PETS WE LOVE (a small group exhibit in support of the ASPCA)...They selected a few of my "dog works" for this special event. Click to see!

BOSQUE ART CLASSIC has accepted one of my mission paintings "From THese Walls" for the upcoming 2015 show. I'll have more on that closer to show time :)



V....Vaughan COLORADO 2015 Workshop
SIGN UP SOON! Click HERE for info and registration!

email me right away if you are interested!.I keep these workshops SMALL!

1 comment:

MYSTELIOS said...

Very beautiful sky painting and so lovely colours !!!
Have a nice and creative day !!!