Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rainy Day Sunshine


















"Rainy Day Sunshine" Last Year on the Farm....available for dibs
It seems that our rainy summer is over....but now we are into the tropical weather season and The rains are coming up from the gulf... When I painted this the skies were heavy, but the sun was HOT when it broke through the clouds....
I stand on my studio deck to paint and it is almost unbearable...the lonliness of an isolated farm...


MARK YOUR CALENDARS! OCTOBER 15 - 30 is the official unveiling for "Last Year on the Farm". 365 paintings. A tribute to a special place and the passing of time. I hope you can come to see this body of work on display in the location where it was created. Let me know if you would like more info...for now, I am taking "first dibs" from anyone interested in these little studies. If you see one you like you can be first in line to buy it when they come available soon...just let me know! My kids get first pick :)

1 comment:

bj said...

Have you considered publishing a book containing the paintings and thoughts associated with your "Last Year on the Farm"? I have been following this journey for months now and feel that I live 'just down the road'. Sorry to see you have to leave.