Sunday, October 17, 2010

Geraniums Redone

Geraniums Re-Done___12 x 12 gallery wrap, ready to hang!___$450

I just got this one back from an event where it had been hanging a while. It is a "juicy" painting with lots of texture. "Gallery Wrap" means it is on a THICK (deep) canvas that wraps around the wooden framework support. It hangs on the wall like this...the edges are painted a dark warm black and is ready to hang!
REMEMBER the ebay sale of my Colorado sketchbook. It is pricey, but contains 30 original drawings, hardbound in an archival sketchbook. Just 5 days left to claim it!

I have some wokshops coming..see the details below!
Oct. 21 (Thursday) ALL DAY…till moonrise…..Rockport, TX email quick if you can do this one vvaughan8@yahoo.com
Nov. 17-18 (Wed.- Thus)….Bryan/College Station, TX vvaughan8@yahoo.com for info
Jan. 27-29 or so…..Rockport, TX ***This one is for ART TEACHERS. It would count as “in service”…continuing education credits and all that. You would sign up for several different workshops and your school ought to be able to pay for it …I am not sure of the dates, but sign up for it is right now, I think! See Rockport Art Center for details! . I am just one of MANY instructors!
June 13-15, 2011…info at Fredericksburg Artists School

October 4-6, 2011 David City, Nebraska in conjunction with the opening of my exhibit on October 7, 2011
"Passing America: The Great Plains"

I also offer PERSONALIZED workshops…if you can round up a group of 10 - 15 , I provide all the literature and info, you just collect the money and organize locations and you get to come FREE!...If I have to travel, the fees would include travel expenses…It works well, and I do this all over the country!

No comments: