Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tonito

Tonito___oil on panel__5x5 mini ____for Whistle Pik Christmas Miniatures Show

I have a small grouping of miniatures for the annual Whistle Pik Miniatures Show next month. Here is the first one.
Tomorrow is the last day of the ebay OFFERING of my Colorado Sketchbook. It is pricey, but a genuine work of art that spanned several weeks in Colorado. Below is my upcoming schedule for the next few weeks and a couple of important things beyond that. My WHOLE SCHEDULE is on my web site...

October 23.(THIS COMING SATURDAY!) Texas Country Reporter Festival in Waxahachie, TX. I'll be there!!
Nov. 17-18 (Wed.- Thus)….Bryan/College Station, TX
vvaughan8@yahoo.com for info
Jan. 27-29 or so…..Rockport, TX ***This one is for ART TEACHERS. It would count as “in service”…continuing education credits and all that. You would sign up for several different workshops and your school ought to be able to pay for it …I am not sure of the dates, but sign up for it is right now, I think! See
Rockport Art Center for details! . I am just one of MANY instructors!
June 13-15, 2011…info at
Fredericksburg Artists School

October 4-6, 2011 David City, Nebraska in conjunction with the opening of my exhibit on October 7, 2011

"Passing America: The Great Plains"



I also offer PERSONALIZED workshops…if you can round up a group of 10 - 15 , I provide all the literature and info, you just collect the money and organize locations and you get to come FREE!...If I have to travel, the fees would include travel expenses…It works well, and I do this all over the country!

No comments: