Thursday, November 21, 2013

Vijay

 
Vijay  aka  V....J
This handsome man was my first model at last night's art event at Joel's Coffee House! I've been talking about this event, "Chocolate and Chiaroscuro", and invited people to brig a "life" for some "LIFE Drawing". My friend, Priti brought in her son, Vijay, who I have known since he was a newborn!  He was real fun to sketch, because he never sat still or stopped talking! I LOVE that about Vijay...he is FULL OF LIFE...just perfect for LIFE Drawing!
It is not natural for a little guy to sit for something like this, so when I finished, I honored Vijay by "dotting" him!
His name is now "V....J"
With four dots!
****
Below is  my "signature" chocolate bar, by Austin Truffle Company, the chocolate company housed at Joel's Coffee House. Brad, the owner, created a special label dark chocolate bar for last night's event!
Let me know if you want one...$3
 



3 comments:

cath said...

Bonjour,
Je découvre ton blog, j'aime beaucoup ton travail! Des aventures et de très belles photos.
Je suis artiste peintre, photographe amateur; je me suis inscrite pour suivre tes publications!
Je t'invite à me rendre visite sur mes blogs et voir mon travail, merci beaucoup et bonne journée!

HI, I discover your blog that I like very much! wonderful work, adventures and very beautiful photographs.
I am french amateur photographer; I was registered to follow your publications
Do not hesitate to visit my blogs and see my work, thank you, have a nice day! Cath.

Alanda said...

Hi! When is the next chocolate event at Joel's? I am inspired! =)

artisoo said...

nice sketch!