Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Little Light

A Little Light___a little Texas December Sunrise, 4x6 on canvas___$150

Testing...One...Two...Three...
I left off with this blog sometime in May!
If you are connected with me on Facebook (Virginia Pedro Vaughan) or Instagram (@vvaughan8) or

 Twitter (@vvaughan8), then you have seen this...and some other art posts.
I can't wait to show and tell some recent art and news! For now, I just want to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Y'ALL!!
Are you surprised to see a post from me?
I would love to hear a "hi" back from EVERYONE!!!!
vvaughan8@yahoo.com 
V....

2 comments:

Melle Ferre said...

Lovely painting! I still follow you on my Google Reader that goes with my blog. Trying to switch to Feedly just now. Glad to see your post, and Happy Holidays to you!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Missed seeing your vibrant art here!