Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last Full Moon

















"Last Year on the Farm...the other day"...available

...nearly 100 different people have put dibs on an average of 4 paintings. ...

I am NOT fast with numbers, so have been working carefully to let everyone know where they stand in the "queue" to get a Farm painting. Everyone has varied tastes so only a few have 3 or 4 in queue. Most just have one dibs, so you should have a choice to get one you like! When you get your mail, please respond as soon as you can, so that I can put it all up on the web site!

Some of you have gotten my BIG e-mail...the rest of you will get it today or tomorrow...it has details and lots of info about the museums that will be exhibiting this series next year!

I am spending every spare moment on the farm, now, for my last week there....I hope you will enjoy the upcoming paintings from my last week ...

1 comment:

Cecelia said...

Love that moon!
We can't see it that low because of a big oak tree and my little house/storage shed. And the neighbors have built some kind of barn for their tractors on the other side of the fence. But, through that oak tree, it's like a Halloween picture! We just missed having that wonderful moon for Halloween this year!