Friday, December 25, 2009

Bearing Gifts_6x6

Bearing Gifts__6 x 6 oil study on linen__$100
Agh! Computer monitor problems again, and I cannot tell how this one will come out on your monitor, but it's awful on mine!...Here is a couple of pack mules...bearing gifts, of course! Merry Christmas! Please e-mail me if you want the free painting I posted a couple of days ago...my 1000th daily painting will be given away to a lucky collector...January 4th. Here is my e-mail if you want to be in the running. (You will get an auto reply, because we are doing Holiday stuff and will be in and out) vvaughan8@yahoo.com MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

3 comments:

Fredericks said...

A strong, bold, painting with lots of colour vitality. Nicely composed. Good painting.

Art with Liz said...

Another beautiful painting V..

the1azgal said...

Love it! I offer to purchase it and add to my collection.