Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Small One_Sketch, donkey, Christmas, Mary, Joseph


Small One___from my sketchbook

Here is a little donkey sketch I made the other day...a donkey at a nearby ranch. When I got home I decided to add a couple of shadowy figures in honor of The Season! When my children were little, out favorite Christmas video was a certain Disney movie that NO ONE ever knew about. It's a story of a little donkey that played a big part in the First Christmas. It is a classic Disney production, complete with original songs and that heartwarming story line which is GUARANTEED to bring a tear to your eye...happy tears, by the way. If you have never seen The Small One, go get it NOW, for some great Christmas Spirit...it's short, maybe 20 minutes...then tell me how you like it!...Merry CHRISTmas!!!

No comments: