Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lifeguard

Lifeguard__from my sketchbook
Today, Sept. 12 is my drawing workshop...Let me know if you want to join us for Chiaroscuro and Chocolate  at Joel's Coffee Shop in Austin's Lakeline Mall area. $30. You can just show up, but drop me an email! One of these sessions, Brad will actually work in his kitchen and we can sketch while he works.
ALSO, there is a FULL DAY workshop, in Salado, TX on Sat., Sept 15 Contact Belinda
AND a THREE DAY detailed workshop, Oct. 28-30 at Fredericksburg Artist's School

I spoke briefly in chapel at school, this morning.
Great high school students at Hyde Park in Austin! I told them I would post this "before" and "after" shot of them enthralled with my speech....OK, I posed them a little bit in the "after"...

Before

After

No comments: