Saturday, November 03, 2007

Life Goes On


"Last Year on the Farm - 10-28-2007.......available
(Before I continue... PLEASE DO NOT HIT "REPLY"...rather, please reply to my e-mail address...otherwise it goes to the whole group! I apologize to all of you who have been getting the extra mail...it's my fault for not including this link to my e-mail)
Now, about these white cows. They have been my comfort this last two weeks on the farm! They represent "Life Goes On!". All summer I watched the farm get overgrown: all life had moved away, no farming was taking place, the fields were getting weedy and my "company" was the drone of millions of new bugs finding refuge in the tall grass.
The new owners told us the other day that they will NOT develop this land any time soon. They are leasing it to farmers again and now we have these white cows...LIFE GOES ON!!!
Please look at the website next week. We will post the WHOLE series and the paintings that are still available will be noted. There are MANY available still, and now you can claim them! God Bless you all!

No comments: