Monday, November 19, 2007

Limes and Lace - 2 Giclees left


















"Limes and Lace _Giclee" .....9 x 12 stretched canvas.....2 available $50 each
As I unpack boxes at the new house, I am cleaning out room for a studio and will have some great art "on sale" for the next month. Watch for a real special price on a B I G painting of ELK and Mountains...
The painting above is still available(I think) at one of my galleries. If you are interested in the original, please let me know and I will track it down. It would cost $ more...the giclees shown above are FINE reproductions on canvas, ready to frame. Only 2 are left in this edition.
Happy Thanksgiving week!

2 comments:

Cecelia said...

This is one of my favorites! Love the colors, composition, textures-all of it! Lace seems to be a challenge. I've taken quite a few photos of lace and tulle, with light coming through.
I wouldn't have thought that I would be so attracted to fruit, but this one is just beautiful.

rdl said...

I love this one also!
how would i ever decide.