Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chocolatier 3

Chocolatier 3___A sketch of Brad at Joel's__our workshop location
I am calling it "Chiaroscuro and Chocolate"! It is a sketch workshop series to be held at
 Joel's Coffee Shop, in Austin, Texas, weekly in September. These will be evening sessions on Thursdays mostly, starting at 6:30 pm...we will sketch on paper or canvas, bring in a model or two, have deep discussions on art and eat or drink chocolate!!! Click the link for directions. Below are the dates and you can click for more info....
__________________________________________ 
Here are some locations for a few of my workshops. email me if you want more info on any of these...
And here is a link to a SPECIAL ONE.
I can't wait to see the water go down the drain BACKWARDS there!
September 6, 12, 20, 27__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro" contact V...,. 
Sept. 15, 2012___Salado TX, Contact Belinda Walker__1 or two spots open!
Oct. 28-30__Texas__at Fredericksburg Artists School
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania...
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

No comments: