Friday, August 02, 2013

This Summer's Poppies

This Summer's Poppies___10 x 8 oil Study
 
Hi again!
It has been a fast summer for me, with lots of travels but VERY FEW POSTS!
THANK YOU for missing me, (SOME of you!), and the nice comments on "old" posts!
FIRST, I want to apologize for some recent "spam"!
It seems that someone was able to take advantage of my inactivity, but we seem to have fixed it quickly, thanks to many friends wondering about my new interest in ISLAMIC WALLPAPER!
???   what   ???
Y'all are GREAT to let me know, because that helped us fix it fast :)
I hope
 
I have spent time in Colorado recently, (see preliminary info on my Colorado 2014 WORKSHOP!!)and this study above is a small oil from dad-in-law's garden!
I will be adding the workshop details soon, but click the link to see a few pictures of the locations.
 
But, what has really occupied my time lately is that I am compiling images (photos and paintings) and writings for a book about The Birdseed Project...A book publisher in the D.C. area has asked me to do this and tell the story for others to enjoy and hopefully keep the project rolling along!
The book will be out in the spring, and YOU will be first to see it take shape....
Mom is doing pretty well!
 

No comments: