Wednesday, November 25, 2009

All Day Wednesday__cooking, woman


Me Cooking______All Day__a self portrait TODAY

I don't often do a real self portrait, though I use my personal experience in almost EVERY painting I do...Since I finished cooking at 11 pm just now, this was drawn from memory...sort of...

I spent the past two days doing this all day! LOVE IT! A whole new way to be creative. Our whole family loves to cook, and so we have been enjoying kitchen time, getting ready for a small gang at the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. Family, food and football! PRICELESS.
Hey...those of you who know me....how's this likeness? :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'all!!!

1 comment:

A Painter's Journal said...

Very like! The shapes, the way you are standing and I recognize your cropped sweatpants.
I'm amazed!