Thursday, February 02, 2012

Raising Mango

Raising Mango___20x16 oil on linen___SOLD


Last year I painted a commission for the couple below...it was a special gift from her to him...the painting above is a specila gift from him to her! (I hope she doesn't see this...but if so...PLEASE act surprised, S....) Read the details of it HERE


OTH of these were tough because the photos were not great, but then again, I kind of like that, because I get to make up stuff I can't see. On this one I had to actually pose MYSELF for an iPhone photo to finish part of her...no, not her pretty legs...just the finger pointing hand.
SPEAKING OF GRUENE, TX!


PLEASE Mark your calendar!


Wednesday, February 14 is the artist reception for the exhibit

Passing America...in Texas

Cactus Jack's Gallery, Gruene

The exhibit that spent a few months in Nebraska is here in Texas till mid April.

Please go see it when you can, and I would prefer if you'd come while I am there, so I can show you around!
Here is your official invitation/directions and all












No comments: