Wednesday, December 19, 2012

#11 - Ibis Drip

Ibis Drip__8x8 watercolor sketch__$250  includes shipping
# 11 for my bird seed project

On a recent trip to the coast there were plenty of these pretty white ibis..."ibises"? In flight, you can see their black-tipped wings. They are not as shy as the scarlet ibises, and I wonder why?...Part of this purchase will benefit some sweet elderly citizens at the nursing home where my mom lives....they LOVE to watch the birds, and the birds LOVE to over-eat! ...a 20 pound bag is $8, and fills the feeders twice, lasting just about 3 days. We spread out the feedings so the bag lasts about a week... :)
With cold weather coming tonight, I will step up the feeding a little bit...my CHRISTmas present to the birds!
Merry!!!
 
****
 
Ask Santa for the adventure of a lifetime!
A Painting Holiday in New Zealand March 3-9, 2015

No comments: