Tuesday, December 18, 2012

10 - Blue Jay Song and Dance

Blue Jay Song and Dance__8x8 watercolor sketch__$250
#10 to benefit the Bird Seed Project
at least 10% of the price buys seed for the elderly...
 
Blue Jays must have a wide range because they are all over my area of central Texas. And, my artist friend, Kelly Dodge has befriended many of them at her place in CANADA!
(click to see Kelly's blue jay in flight...wait for it to scroll by).
I have sold a number of these little bird posts, and now have a little "nest egg" to supply birdseed to the nursing home where my mom lives. The residents just LOVE watching the birds at the feeders outside. If the "nest egg" gets big enough, I will put a few more feeders out for Christmas!
 
****
 
Ask Santa for the adventure of a lifetime!
A Painting Holiday in New Zealand March 3-9, 2015

No comments: