Friday, December 07, 2012

#4_Young Whoop

Young Whoop___6x6 oil for the "Birdseed Project"___$190 includes shipping


On Dec. 3, I kicked off a special project to benefit a nursing home and its backyard birds!!
This is #4 in the series...
WHOOP!
If you are from Texas, you know how beloved the endangered whooping cranes are. When I was a little girl, there were only a few dozen left in the whole world. I never thought I would see one in the wild, but they are making a comeback! For the past several years, I have been blessed to see whooping cranes from both the eastern flock AND the central flyway. This is a young whooper I saw in Texas...
The other WHOOP happens at Texas A&M University! Just mention "A&M" and if  there is an "Aggie" within earshot, you will hear a loud "WHOOP"...and with the announcement of the next Heisman Trophy winner, there might be a LOT of "whoop" in Texas!
_________________________
AND...
How about ART for Christmas?
See my new fine art prints
 
or ask Santa for the adventure of a lifetime
A Painting Holiday in New Zealand March 3-9, 2015

No comments: