Thursday, March 22, 2007

Awaken_____20x24____oil_____$2500


"Awaken" 20 x 24 oil $2500
from "Last Year on the Farm", a large painting worked up from a plein air study by V....Vaughan
I am preparing some large paintings for my next shows, using my "Last Year on the Farm" paintings. I have a whole bunch that I like and think they will look good BIG...This one is not HUGE, but it's nicely framed, it's from last winter and it's for sale.
Next week I will do the "Spring Day...24 paintings in 24 hours"...very soon we will close the sale of this place, and start making plans to move....until then I will finish painting my "Last Year on the Farm"...Thank you for walking with me thru this :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray V that you will find a new home that will inspire you as much as your beloved farm has.....I love yout work, and I know I have told you this before, but I really like the way you handle the "light" ;)
Peace to ya!