Friday, March 16, 2007

LAst Year on the Farm - Cow Memory


"Last Year on the Farm - March 16, 2006"
A Cow Memory from this time last year. This morning actually looked like this almost EXACTLY, but the sun is a little stronger as I write...Some sandhills flew over again yesterday, making their "goose sounds" (to me)...I hope you friends in the North Country will have them arrive soon, with spring!
I mentioned that the interior fences have come down...I actually LIKE it! A "cleaner" view of distance without the fences! It makes me remember the days before the developers put in big telephone poles near our perimeter...I like the wide open views, better than the Texas Hill country, even!
OH! "SPRING DAY LAST YEAR on the Farm" will be scheduled soon! I might do it next week with the new moon or wait till it is full agian! I will let you know when I do the next installation of 24 paintings in 24 hours....for info e-mail me vvaughan8@yahoo.com

No comments: