Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Dark Dockside

















"Dark Dockside"___6x8 oil on linen___not available, yet
I painted this one IN THE DARK a couple months ago in Rockport. It's one of my favorite paintings lately and I have been working on a larger composition. When I am done with the bigger one I will post it, too, but for now I am holding on to this one.
Hello to all my new friends looking in from my summer travels and workshops! PLEASE sign up to get my daily painting in an e-mail, and it will save you the trouble of blogging!
I send a daily e-mail with the day's painting and you get to look at it and pass along or toss it!...Please stay in touch, y'all, and send those comments! There is a comment button below, or click my e-mail vvaughan8@yahoo.com ...if you hit reply it goes out to the whole group!! Oh No!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like how the brush strokes give texture to the boats :D