Friday, August 22, 2008

Chicken Clinic for E and E


"Chicken Clinic for E and E___8 x 6 oil on linen panel_____click to bid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140260668758

It's back-to-school time and I had a little chicken clinic with my GREAT niece and Nephew on Wednesday. Ethan and Emily painted with me and their mom, my niece, Michelle, painted along with us! We had a blast....here is my "chicken"...a little gem!
Speaking of back-to-school...I am entering my 19th year of teaching art at Round Rock Christian Academy. Hello to all my new students and families...I hope you will keep in touch!
Please click here to reply vvaughan8@yahoo.com

2 comments:

indiaartist said...

I love colors and the forceful brushwork.

Polly Jones said...

What a lush little painting. Your chicken clinic sounds so fun!