Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lesson: One color wash

"Papoose in Brown"___11 x 7.5_____A Watercolor Lesson. See Color version tomorrow...
Today was my first day to NOT teach at Round Rock Christian Academy. My alarm went off at 2 pm, as usual, so I thought about the kids and decided I would post a "lesson" tonight.
This was a demo for the class, (last year)showing how to work values with watercolor. I always do my watercolor demos fast and, believe it or not UPRIGHT so everyone can see!
_________________________________________________________________
My Farm book is on the Blurb website, now. Order from them to save time, have more binding choices, and it costs the same. Click here for a cool preview of the first 10 pages of , "Last Year on the Farm: A Story of Change". It's the actual book on your screen that you click and turn the pages...it's so cool!!! http://www.blurb.com/books/196927

No comments: