Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winter Daybreak_24 x 30

"Winter Daybreak"___24 x 30 oil on linen, framed___Call for price
In 2007, painted 365 small daily paintings to document our "Last Year on the Farm". Many of these paintings stirred my soul, and I have been using them as studies for large canvas "show pieces"....here's one, that I will take with me to the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition, Feb. 11-15. It is one I have been working on, for a while, even creating intermediate canvases. Deb M. has the 12 x 12, and Mark M. owns the original, which you can see with all 365 paintings on my WEB SITE. YOU are the first to see it!
I just ot back from teaching a weekend workshop in Rockport, TX. Hello to my new friends! Wonderful teachers who now know SOME Of my secrets! God bless y'all and your good work! Please stay in touch, and watch for the works I painted with y'all!

2 comments:

Art with Liz said...

Your paintings never cease to amaze me V. This is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just perfect :))