Saturday, July 16, 2011

SCHEDULE

Little Church__6x8 oil demo__sold

This is another version of one I painted a few weeks ago, but I wanted to post SOMETHING today before I head to Colorado for a few weeks of COOL-OFF-TIME! We have already had 32 days of temps over 100 this summer, and we are JUST NOW getting to the HOT part of the season (our record high was in early September a few years ago). Texans are NOT being flippant or joking when we say "please pray for rain and our farmers!"
I will be posting from Colorado, of course. We are driving a special loop through the plains so I can add a few more "drive-bys" to my works for the upcoming exhibit.
Below is my schedule for the near future...and a little bit beyond! See if you can meet me at any of these!

July 16___THANK You, GOD for the bit of rain in Round Rock this morning
July 23-24___Art on the Conejos__a NEW SHOW, featuring artists who live in the Conejos Canyon, CO
August___Painting the Plains...I will be ALL OVER The place, finishing my project which opens on...
October 7___Passing America: The Great Plains. Lincoln, NE...Reception and Gallery Talk in the evening
Oct. 8-13___Nebraska Workshops...painting farms en plein air
Oct. 18-Nov. 17___Remembering the Farm, Solo show at Inspiration Gallery at Riverbend Church, Austin

October 27___Remembering the Farm Reception and Gallery Talk 5-8 pm. Riverbend, Austin
Nov. 9-11___Fall Workshop at Fredericksburg Artists' School
June 11-13, 2012___Spring Workshop at Fredericksburg Artists School
Surprise Summer 2012 Workshop...early August! TBA!

3 comments:

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Lovely tones and brushwork....will pray that Texas gets some of the rain that we in Scotland don't need!

Denna Kadavy said...

Again, beautiful work. I love the little church with the steeple in the distance across the plain. Wonderful.

Rolina said...

It is stunning - I love it, have a great break!