Saturday, March 10, 2012

Those Red Walls

Those Red Walls___8x10 oil _____$400 unframed


Yesterday I related a story about my painting being stolen from a museum... Original Art has great value, but art theft just does not happen very often, because security is so good these days. I travel a lot and recently I was in an airport bookstore, browsing the non-fiction section when a man came up to me, pulled out a book there and told me I needed to buy it! He was the author and was excited that his book was there. I learned that he is Robert Wittman, founder of the FBI Art Crime Team! His book is called PRICELESS. I bought it and had it signed by him, and we had a great discussion there at the airport...I think I will e-mail him and tell him about my art heist!...by the way, the book is FASCINATING!!!
I will be in Wickenburg, AZ for the rest of the week! Come see me at Cowgirl Up!

_____________________V....Vaughan Spring Schedule______________________


March 23-25, Cowgirl Up! Desert Caballeros Western Museum, Wickenburg, AZ

April 9-13, Southeastern Plein Air Festival, Gadsden, AL

...see my schedule for more dates and events

No comments: