Thursday, June 13, 2013

#48 Rooster Highlight

Rooster Highlight___6x6 oil on canvas panel
#48 in the Birdseed Project
 
This little rooster painting was actually painted at the nursing home while mom looked on from under the dryer! Each Wednesday she gets her hair done...the HIGHLIGHT of her whole week! When she was in the hospital a few months ago, I am petty sure it was my pep talks about going back to the salon that helped her get through!...I like sitting with her and visiting with Tina as mom gets "washed, rolled, dried and styled"...since she can't hear me while under the dryer, I painted and she watched...between dozing off sessions :)
Robin Cheers and I are sharing sketching, coffee and chocolate again Saturday, June 15th at
Joel's Coffee House. 9-noon. We supply the materials, and coffee!...you come and enjoy!
email if you are coming! $20



1 comment:

Oussey said...

This was a loovely blog post