Monday, June 03, 2013

Stormy Thumb

Stormy Thumb___16x20 "Quick Draw" in oil
Yesterday's post showed my first "quick draw" at the Phippen Museum Western Art Show out in Prescott, AZ. Here is the one I did on Sunday last week. It also took one hour and was auctioned off along with 18 other artist's works. The scene is Thumb Butte, with the lights of Prescott twinkling.
I worked from a reference photo I took the day before, when I took a wrong turn on the way to the event, and saw a spectacular view from the hill top!
The painting is larger than my usual quick draw canvas....see ?
 
 
I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE that my works are now represented in Sedona, Arizona at the wonderful
_________________________________________________
 
Flight
12 x 36 oil
Available at Mountain Trails Gallery, Sedona, AZ


1 comment:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

It's beautiful! Congrats on being in that fantastic gallery.