Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baseball Lights

"Baseball Lights"____22 x 26 Oil on Linen_____$3200 Framed
Hello to my friends in Marble Falls, with the Highland Art Guild and Gallery, who brought me there for a demo. HERE IT IS! Finally finished! Please let me know what you think.
I painted it from a study I did on June 12, Last Year on the Farm, as the field lights came on early after a quick storm. It will go with me to Charleston for the Southeastern Wildlife Exposition on Feb 16-18.
I just added some more to the book after seeing the proof...It will still be delivered by mid February, so there is time to get in on the first order. The plein air version is part of the museum exhibit that is traveling right now, and it is one of the images in the BOOK...see below.
You may click below to go directly to Paypal and buy my book: Last Year on the Farm: A Story of Change. See blog post of Jan. 9 for info.
Last Year on the Farm: A Story of Change














No comments: