Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Complements of the Morning_6x8_V....Vaughan

"Complements of the Morning" the third farm demo__6x8 oil on linen__$150 if you ask first
vvaughan8@yahoo.com
Last Saturday I painted a series of quick sunrise paintings at my old farm. We had a nice group there to watch, and it was a beautiful sunrise! As the fog burned up, the sky displayed these "complementary" colors. That's "art speak" for colors that are on opposite sides of the color wheel. There are some juicy brush strokes on this one....
Here is a link to a preview of my BOOK. http://www.blurb.com/books/196927 I just found this today, and it's so cool! When you click on the pictures, a page turns! You can see 15 pages of this neat little book that I published about my "Last Year on the Farm". Let me know if you want to get the book, or just order it from the link.

No comments: