Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tigers


TIGERS__a mascot design...sort of like wildlife
So here I am in Charleston, SC. After a bad weather adventure in Dallas last night, I finally got here a day late. The Southeastern Wildlife Exposition begins tomorrow with the big patron party! (The patrons are normal size, but the party is big!)...I hope to see many old friends there!
Sorry for the cartoon wildlife, y'all...technical problems are preventing me from shooting the oil paintings and drawings. I could post these things for weeks, but will direct you to RockSports to see the rest. I think I have a solution for tomorrow....If not, I think I'll post the FROGS mascot...one of my favorites :)
Come to a workshop if you can this year....the next one is Saturday, Oct 21 in Calvert, TX.
Feb. 21 ...Calvert, TX (1 day, Sunrise, Moonrise)
Mar. 7 ...Rockport, TX (1 day)
April 6 - 9 ...Granbury, TX (4 day - comprehensive, in-depth workshop in an elegant place, !!!)
Apr. 18... Rockport, TX (1 day)
April 27 - 30... Gadsden, ALABAMA
May 30 ...Waxahachie, TX (1 day)
June 5-7... Fredericksburg, TX (Painting Fast - every day, and what to do with all those paintings!)
Fall ...in New Orleans (with EATING in our off hours)

No comments: