Thursday, October 22, 2009

Topping the Hill_school bus, country, telephone pole

Topping the Hill___5 x 7 oil on canvas panel____$150 if you want it first
Fall is back to school time...I never took the bus, and neither did my children....except for field trips and travel to footbal games with the team...I do not really like them, except that I like the way they look. They are always the BRIGHT focal point whenever they are in view...And busses riding over country roads are especially bright and cheery, somehow.

JOIN ME at one of these events in October:
THIS Saturday, Oct. 24 in Waxahachie, TX at the Texas Country Reporter Festival ...then ,
Oct 25, I will be in Gruene, at the first annual Bovine Art Festival, painting on location at Cactus Jacks.
Oct. 31 All Day Workshop with Austin's PACT. Limit 20 students email me for details vvaughan8@yahoo.com
Mark your long range calendar to take a break from the winter cold!
Come to my FEB 5 - 7 , Workshop in Texas at Fredericksburg Artists School...sunrise to moonrise...painting fast is the theme....how to see and put it down and trust yourself capturing the moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.
Alex
Phone jammer