Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Weather on Willow City Loop

Weather on Willow City Loop___6 x 8 oil study on linen panel___Using this study to paint a GREAT BIG one

This week I will post the last of the bluebonnet studies from my treks through 8 counties in Texas last month....well, I will be going out again this week, so maybe I will post some after this week, too! Here is some GREAT INFO:
-June 14 -16 or 17...workshop in Fredericksburg, TX email me for info! Hope you can come vvaughan8@yahoo.com
-If you are in the central Texas area, I am teaching a SMALL group for just ONE DAY next week, on Wednesday, May 12. It might be full by the time you see this, but why not try! Email me for info vvaughan8@yahoo.com
-HERE IT IS!!! Texas Country Reporter did a GREAT story on my Last Year on the Farm. It recently was re-run on RFD-TV, and now you can see it on YouTube...or click here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j1N1yZkpZ8

No comments: