Friday, July 13, 2012

Night Textures

Night Textures_8x10 oil on canvas___$450
We were here for the full moon, and I have been painting every day to present new works for the second annual Conejos Fire House Art Show. I'll be joining the best artists who live in this community, and some are internationally known and collected! We are expecting a nice turnout, but this is still a very "secret" little gem of a show! A community down the road, with BIG homes and full-time residents has jumped on board with the artists and is hosting an Art Walk on July 28...so if you miss this one, come see my Colorado wet paint at the Bear Creek Art Walk...there will be another full moon that week, so I am reserving time to paint it!...ALSO, I have finalized some accommodations for next year's canyon workshop. YOU TOO can paint here with me in 2013! I just need to set a date in July or August...if you want to "suggest" a week, I would love t have your input if you think you can come!!! Thinking late July-early August!!
Here are some locations for a few of my workshops. email me if you want more info on any of these...
And here is a link to a SPECIAL ONE.
I can't wait to see the water go down the drain BACKWARDS there!
July-August ___weekly__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro" 
Sept. 15, 2012___Salado TX
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania...
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First this is my favorite painting of yours. I love the brushwork and the colors. You have truly captured the mood. It's like I was there when I look at it even on my computer. I can't imagine how good this is in real life.

I wish I lived closer cause I would love to join your classes. You are an awesome painter!