Friday, July 06, 2012

Moondown

Moondown___6x8 oil study on panel___$190 unframed
The waning moon was about to go down just as the sun made its appearance on the mountain behind our place in Colorado. We are far from fires and it has rained each day we are here. But fire is on everyone's mind, and tomorrow I will go learn about evacuations if something should threaten us here. Our local fire station is now a year old, and they are hosting this meeting....as well as a special art exhibit on the weekend of July 13-14. A few of us "local" artists are bringing in new works to benefit the work of our fire department! Come join in the fun if you are nearby!

Here are some locations for a few of my workshops. email me if you want more info on any of these...
And here is a link to a SPECIAL ONE.
I can't wait to see the water go down the drain BACKWARDS there!
July-August ___weekly__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro" 
Sept. 15, 2012___Salado TX
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania...
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

No comments: