Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tiny Columbine

Tiny Columbine___2.5x2.5 canvas with a little easel___$60 +shipping
Another little columbine painted from life at our place in Colorado last week....again, God Bless those in Denver area...especially the families directly affected by evil.
During next year's workshop, we will try to find some of these to paint! The area in southern Colorado has many beautiful wildflowers...I will go early to find the best spots! Often there are plenty of columbine deep into our canyon on the rocky walls by the road to the Platoro Reservoir. It is a LONG 20 miles on a bumpy dirt road, but amazing scenes abound!!!  And the famous delicious Platoro Burgers await!!Next week I have meetings to finalize out accommodations. STAY TUNED!
_________________________
Here are some locations for a few of my workshops. email me if you want more info on any of these...
And here is a link to a SPECIAL ONE.
I can't wait to see the water go down the drain BACKWARDS there!
August-Fall ___weekly__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro" 
Sept. 15, 2012___Salado TX
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania...
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

No comments: