Monday, January 28, 2013

23- Mocking Back

Mocking Back__6x8 oil on linen panel___$390 framed for Southeastern Wildlife Exposition
#22 in the Birdseed Project
I hope you can zoom in on this one...it is one of my favorites...maybe because my favorite bird is the mocking bird. It is the state bird of the great state of Texas, and another state or two! Please click the link above if you are not familiar with my Birdseed Project! I am thrilled to see the word spread, and to see things HAPPENING!...Right now I am framing, packing and doing last minute paintings for SEWE in Charleston, SC. I ship the works next week, and then I will have some news to share about my birdseed project...including the real "official" project name!!!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Love the beautiful subtlety of this painting.

Mockingbirds are truly magnificent subjects; dramatic, confident and lovely to watch. Some of them here sing at all hours of the night!