Sunday, January 20, 2013

20-Magpie Stand

Magpie Stand
8x6 oil on linen panel_available FRAMED at Act I Gallery, Taos, NM
#20 in the Birdseed Project
Here is a link about the Birdseed Project. It is an exciting little thing I am doing for a great cause! I have two really cool things "cooking" with this, so PLEASE keep watching and listening for the latest!
I am stepping up "production" of the little bird works so that I can send some to my galleries and shows, and spread the word about the project!
Speaking of shows, there will be a special theme show, "Twilight" at Act I Gallery in Taos, NM, starting in a few weeks. Southwest Art Magazine did a feature on the gallery and the exhibit. The magazine used my painting "Past Their Prime" to lead off the magazine article, and another one called "Morning Star Transit" to lead off the web article!
Click the link and you can see many of the works in the show, including 4 of my bigger ones...of course, if you follow my blog, you have seen these already!...but now you know where to get them! :) Please tell your friends

1 comment:

Jody Regan said...

Just saw your work in Southwest Art, wonderful. I love the intimacy and the palette in this piece.