Friday, March 28, 2008

Parker at the Plate



"Arun Catching, and Parker at the Plate"...from my NEW Sketchbook!

One of the other Round Rock Dragon moms noticed I was running out of pages in my sketchbook, so she showed up at the last game with a BRAND NEW sketchbook just for me! Not only that, she had added her own artwork to the hard bound cover, gluing REAL DiAMONDS and embelleshments to the cover!...well, they might as well be real diamonds!
The Catcher here is my good friend Priti's boy, Arun. Just two of a team-full of great young men!

So, WELCOME to the blog-mail, Kathi! Here's your boy Parker!...The Dragons won two tough games this week!

I am off to Nebraska EARLY Saturday...will miss my other son's series. UMHB won their first game tonight, though. GO CRU! Sweep 'em up!
Please come meet me at the Bone Creek Museum of Agrarian Art. The Artist's reception for "Last Year on the Farm: Seasons of 24" is THIS Sunday, March 30, from 4 - 7. David City, NE...
See you there!

No comments: