Friday, July 11, 2008

Palo Duro Crossing




"Palo Duro Crossing"____8x6 oil on linen panel____$150
I painted this at the last workshop I taught in Palo Duro, looking up at the canyon wall from the first water crossing there.
Today, (Saturday) I am teaching a FULL GROUP of 15 in Austin, for a day long mini workshop, starting with a Chicken Clinic....I am really looking forward to this group, because many have already contacted me with great comments and questions...Teaching is something that I enjoy a lot, because I LOVE LEARNING and passing along what I have learned. This summer I am studying Physics, Spanish and sign language...Tomorrow I might post the NEW CHICKEN from this workshop, just to compare it to yesterday's!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

beautifully simplification of a complex scene. Great color. Love it.