Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Paseo Taos___6x8__V....Vaughan

"Paseo Taos"____6x8 oil on linen panel___$150 to the first who wants it!
Driving through Taos, and down the way from Act I Gallery is this nice little view, just off the road. The fall colors were just starting to show a few weeks ago.
IF YOU LIVE NEAR AUSTIN...I will be painting the sunrise at our old farm on this Saturday, Nov. 1. I'm doing a demo hosted by Plein Air Austin, a great group of painters that are dedicated to "getting out". Directions to the farm are on their web site. I will start just before sunrise at about 7:30. EVERYONE is invited and it's free for PAA members, $5 for visitors. Funds go to PAA. I LOVE to paint the farm, and morning is my favorite time there...I think I will do a "larger than usual" canvas...maybe :)

No comments: