Friday, April 02, 2010

Springtime Greens

Springtime Greens_ 6x8 oil study on linen panel__$150
It was good to get out in the Texas Spring-time, yesterday. I went to paint at a small ranch south of Austin, and came home with this little study...Many "green ones" to come!...spring is fully here! Next step will be for the mesquites and pecans to bud out! Can't wait to paint that. ...I brought a good selection of spring and summer paintigs to Marble Falls for the Last Year on the Farm exhibit. Actually, there are 100 small works like this one, showing all 4 seasons of our last year onthe farm. I will give a galery talk and sign my little book on April 18, and over 50 painters will be on hand painting the area and selling their works. PLEASE COME!

2 comments:

k and c's mom said...

This "spring green" is my favorite color.

Linda Popple said...

My husband and I were in Fredericksburg yesterday and spent some time in Whistle Pik Gallery. We saw some of your wonderful paintings. It is so nice to see your work in person! The gallery is just full of amazing paintings and it was such fun to see it.

Love your Springtime Greens and the cattle taking advantage of a wonderful day. Lovely!