Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good Day Anyway

Good Day, Anyway__6x6 oil on linen panel___sold
I've been busy traveling and teaching. Last week I enjoyed teaching close to home for a change. When the Fredericksburg Artists School had to suddenly cancel my workshop, the artists who had signed up banded together and asked if we could do it nearby...so, I called on my old tee shirt company, RockSports who just opened a location that also houses a gourmet chocolate company and coffee shop...They have a BIG lounge area which was PERFECT for our group. We spent much of the time outside, painting the quickly changing light of sunrises and sunsets...wait till you see some of the works we did!...and tomorrow I will share the strange story of why this one is titled "Good Day, Anyway"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the colors on this one. You have captured a beautiful mood here. REally beautiful works and wonderful blog!