Thursday, June 28, 2012

Red Rubber Ball

Red Rubber Ball___6x6 oil study___$150
Our summer mornings are bright, cool and colorful this time of year. When the sun just breaks, it reminds me of the lyrics to an old song! Here is one sunrise from last week's workshop at Brushy Creek Lake. Colors change FAST at sunrise, a real challenge for the artist, but one trick is to learn to see them all at once, rather than just one at a time!
Upcoming workshops are listed below.... email me if you want more info on any of these...
and here is a link to a SPECIAL ONE that I am so excited I can barely think about!!!

July-August ___weekly__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro"
Sept. 15___Salado TX
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

No comments: