Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How 106 Begins

How 106 Begins___8x10 oil on canvas___available at Cactus Jack's, Gruene, TX
I went out EARLY, yesterday, and painted the start of a HOT day with a couple of friends....When I was painting my "Last Year on the Farm", I painted the ends of the day often, because my children were younger and very busy, and the early or late times were when we were home! Because of that, I learned to grab color fast and to identify the things that will change first...these are things I LOVE to share at my workshops.
 Some locations for my upcoming workshops are below. email me if you want more info on any of these...
and here is a link to a SPECIAL ONE that I am so excited I can barely think about!!!

July-August ___weekly__Austin___ "Chocolates and Chiaroscuro"
Sept. 15___Salado TX
2013___New York City, Colorado, Massachusetts, Michigan
2014___February 23-March 1___New Zealand

**BE SURE to tell me if you sign up! I like to send things to my students to get them ready, keep them "seeing", and thinking, and talking about it!

No comments: