Monday, June 04, 2012

Tiny Shadow


Tiny Shadow___2.5 x 2.5 oil on little canvas ___$60
I prepared a few REALLY tiny works for the Phippen show. Here is one I brought back...larger than actual size! Below is a photo for scale....that's my hand while using my SPECIAL art photography technique...(those of you who have taken my workshop are snickering now....)
Speaking of workshops...I am teaching (suddenly) in AUSTIN, TX next week.
There is room for only a few more artists...
We will work ouside in the early mornings and have a great coffee shop location for our afternoons...
That means all coffee is included (tea too!), with our famous Round ROck Donuts!
The coffee shop wants to have a reception for us at the end of the week, and that will be FUN!
email me if you are interested! vvaughan8@yahoo.com

No comments: